December 21st, 2010
Fears she will lose a pet help. The tail wagging three-year-old wheelchair user with the help dressing, washing, carrying the garbage bag and a host of other gjremli home.
SE VGTV: Dog Marvin takes out of the washer, go with the garbage and take the bedding!
Anne Margrethe Nyhus did not have managed without, but she is unsure if she still can have a so-called service dogs, if something wrong happens to Labrador Marvin.
-, crimecraft gold, That it is today, so I can not be confident in it, and I do not dare to think tank, "she told AP.
The reason for concern is that the measure of service dogs is a pilot project. It has been since 2001, and Anne Margrethe and 25 other disabled people in Norway have had to cross your, wow powerlevel, fingers for a continuation of the project in front of each budget page.
Calls for predictability
It should be unnecessary, according to the Conservatives, who have recently developed a so-called "employment strategy for people with disabilities."
- As a pilot scheme are service dogs in overtime. This must be a permanent arrangement so that those who need services have predictability and certainty that they get this, apb cash, help no matter what happens with the dog they have today, "said Member of Parliament Sylvi Graham AP.
SE VGTV: Here the dog Marvin (3) phone!
Along with party leader Erna Solberg she stands behind the party's plan and list of ideas to get more disabled people in jobs in Norway.
- Although there are many who use this, and there are large costs associated with the scheme, then continue this as a pilot scheme next year, "said Erna Solberg.
Do you have tips about Norwegian politics Contact VG Nett reporter here!
Want more like Marvin
In the party's alternative budget for next year, she spits into fresh four million more people to get the same deal as the dog Marvin gives Anne Margrethe Nyhus in the apartment at Trosterud in Oslo.
- All politicians agree that this is a good arrangement, "she says, patting his head and Marvin continues:
- But it stopped in the ministry every time. With each new government, there have been new people into office, and they will test out the system of service dogs themselves. I think that's why it pulls out.
Secretary Gina Lund Labour is positive to the scheme, but do not mean that more money is the full solution.
Do not want trial
- We have been responsible for this scheme in three years, and it's great to see that many users have a totally different life after they were awarded service dog. This is a scheme that we support and have continued for several years,Caparrs Now the tie s est fifty-fifty, but it is also important to evaluate the scheme since it also has some challenges, "she told AP.
- Is not it natural to introduce this as a permanent arrangement then
- No one wants to hold on to a trial longer than necessary, but it costs 400,000 pounds to train a service dog, and then we need to ensure that this money is spent in the best possible, tea. Therefore, we want to evaluate the scheme, says State Secretary and adds:
- Last year, granted we have three million without the money was spent. The scheme needs users, while it takes a long time to train dogs they want. But we had not appropriated money if we did not have faith in the project.