Archive for January, 2010
January 30th, 2010
Even today’s seven universities is in excess extravagant for a population of 4.8 million, according to Parliament Tord Lien.
- The universities we have, must be strengthened to catch up in international competition. Today’s colleges must focus on the important professional education. They should not aspire to become universities, “said Lien to New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung (ANB).
He believes it is only the universities of Oslo, Bergen and Trondheim, holding a level and has a width which makes them interesting actors and spearheads international.
- The four other universities could not strictly be without university status, The students love to play aion kinah, the professional communities which makes them only nationally and regionally relevant, “says Lien.
He hopes the debate about several universities may soon be dead.
- The ongoing processes in which colleges i Nordland, Møre og Romsdal, Telemark, Hedmark / Oppland, Vestfold / Buskerud plus Akershus aims to achieve university status. As far as I understand it is only college in Østfold that have risen on this wave.
January 29th, 2010
The two officers, who are associated Marinejegerkommandoen, shall have participated in the private action on behalf of the Skah Norwegian ex-wife Anne Cecilie Hopstock.
Special Soldiers were hired for the job of a former police officer who organized the escape from the North African country, Eve Isk newspaper VG reports, which should have received confirmed information from several independent sources.
The two children were taken out of Morocco in late July last year, after having taken refuge in the Norwegian Embassy in Rabat.
Hopstock had two years working to get their children back to Norway.
The former Olympic champion Skah was in Norway charged with serious threats, and violence against ex-wife and children. But the two children, who have both Norwegian and Moroccan citizenship, lived with Skah in Morocco.
January 26th, 2010
These people have surrounded the champions online resources hotel with the military and threatened the security my men, “says Fonseka by telephone to the Reuters news agency early Wednesday morning.
The former defense chief added that he believes the soldiers intended to arrest him.
A highly placed source in the government forces, who do not wish to be named, claimed that Fonseka is put under surveillance because he will not be able to carry out coups. The authorities fear that he will try his hand at a coup in collaboration with people who still support him in the army.
- We have asked them to surrender, but they have not come out, “said Brigadier General Uday Nanayakkara.
January 26th, 2010
It was in December that it appeared several posters of the man in the 40s in the town of Trondheim. In addition to a large picture of the man, identified by his full name and address on the posters, write gaia gold Adresseavisen.
The man was in 2003 sentenced to five years in prison for sex with children under 14. The minimum period was three years. In 2007, the man had atoned finished his sentence.
The police point out that it is a crime to hang a person by name and photo.
- You can be sentenced to imprisonment for two years for this type of activity. It is not uncommon for such cases face fines, said police inspector Jarle Wikdahl in Sør-Trøndelag Police District.
The abuse has condemned settled in a communal apartment in an area where it lives many families with children. The man in the 40-year told the newspaper that he feels intimidated. He should have gotten his car battered, but still says that he will be living in the neighborhood for many years.
January 24th, 2010
Signal error between Canyon and Gardermoen affecting all trains on the route, both the NSB and the Airport Express.
- There will be delays and settings on the stretch Monday morning. Trains from Eidsvoll is turned on Canyon, Intercity traffic from and to Lillehammer is set to Oslo-Gardermoen, Airport Express is set to the same stretch, according pressevakt Harry Cross Lund Rail Administration to NTB.
Both the NSB and the Airport Express is working to provide alternative transport to their passengers.
- We know NOK not how long it will take before the traffic is going again in the normal way, “says Cross Lund.